The Hilton Bora Bora Nui is a modern paradise on it's own Motu (Island) in the middle of the Bora Bora Lagoon, an easy boat ride from the town of Vaitape. The resort is looking outwards over a cove of white sand an aquamarine lagoon towards the reef and ocean beyond . With 122 suites and villas situated hillside, on the beach or overwater there is sure to be the perfect accommodation for your stay.
- 122 Suites and villas
- Iriatai Restaurant - features Polynesian and Mediterranean Cuisine
- The Tamure Grill - offers a casual menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Poolside bar - Ta Ie Ia Bar for the requisite tropical cocktails
- Upa Upa Bar for watching the sunset
- Unique selling point: the Overwater Bungalows of course, and here they are 2x the size of some other overwater bungalows found in Bora Bora.
Specials - free Breakfasts and Dinners included when we book overwater bungalows , plus stay four or more nights for additional discounts.